Pittsburgh Troublemakers School
Layoffs, union-busting, and slash-and-burn budgets are squeezing working people. Rank-and-file union members and community activists are rebuilding solidarity and fighting back together. Join us.
Pittsburgh troublemakers are planning a day of skill-building workshops, education and strategy discussions to put the movement back in the labor movement.
Lunch is provided.
Workshops and panels include:
- The New Labor Movement—Evolving Forms of Worker Organizing
- Lessons from Labor’s Past: Stories of Our Victories
- Building Power—Going on Offense to Win a Better Contract
- Stewards Training—Winning Grievances
- Fighting Discrimination in the Workplace
- Take Back Your Local and Build the Labor Movement
- The Economic Crisis—Is This Recovery?
- Organizing Without a Contract
Contact: Mel Packer (412) 307-6827