- Real-life stories from hundreds of workers
- Practical tips you can use
- Exercises to try alone or in a group
What to Expect
Are there problems where you work? Maybe your pay is too low, conditions are unsafe, or the boss has it in for someone you work with—and you're ready to do something about it.
This free course will show you how to fight back where you work and win. Beating Apathy is a step-by-step guide to building power on the job.
Covering 29 of the 47 secrets from the smash hit Labor Notes book Secrets of a Successful Organizer, it's packed with real-life examples, practical tips, and hands-on exercises to help you apply the insights and know-how of generations of organizers.
In eight downloadable lessons you’ll discover how to:
- identify the key issues in your workplace
- build campaigns to tackle them
- anticipate management’s tricks and traps
- inspire your co-workers to stand together despite their fears
HOW IT WORKS:
To get started, just fill out the form above. It's free!
Once you're signed up, check your email to activate your account. The first three lessons will become available for download right away.
After that you get another new lesson every seven days, until you have all eight. We'll email you once a week to alert you when a new lesson is available.